My big boy is 20 months old! I forgot to post this at the beginning of the month. Here he is with his sign. The older he gets the better he poses! I am sure going to miss making these signs for him! I have kept all of them since I started at three months old! I know he will appreciate it someday. It is amazing to look back and see how he has grown and changed. I love this boy!!!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
20 Months Old
My big boy is 20 months old! I forgot to post this at the beginning of the month. Here he is with his sign. The older he gets the better he poses! I am sure going to miss making these signs for him! I have kept all of them since I started at three months old! I know he will appreciate it someday. It is amazing to look back and see how he has grown and changed. I love this boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment