Last last Sunday (the 29th of August) David and I took Austin to feed the ducks at Tanglewood park. We had never taken Austin to feed the ducks and I had some bread that was going to waste so instead of throwing it out, we took it to the park. Austin was cautious at first, but once he saw David and I give the ducks the bread, he thought it was the most amazing thing! He laughed every time he threw a piece of bread and a duck grabbed it. It was so much fun to watch his face light up like that. After we fed the ducks, we took Austin to his favorite playground and let him play. He loves anything with a wheel that he can steer. Maybe he is going to be a race car driver!
Mommy telling Austin we are going to feed the ducks
Austin and the ducks
Mommy telling Austin we are going to feed the ducks
Austin and the ducks


Daddy's turn
Steering the Playground

No comments:
Post a Comment