Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Last Thursday September 2nd was Austin's first day of Preschool. Can you believe how fast time is flying. My little man is now in preschool. He goes three days a week for three hours each day. We wanted him to have a chance to interact with more children his own age. He did so great when we dropped him off. I think it was harder on us than it was on him. The teacher knew he liked cars and trucks so she had some waiting for him when he got there. He cried as we were leaving but stopped right away (we know this because we hid outside the door so he couldn't see us.) I was so proud of him. My big guy is growing up!!Austin and Daddy in front of the preschool Mommy and Austin getting ready to go into Austin's classroom
I see trucks!! Score!!
Are you really leaving??

No comments: