On Saturday, January 1st, we rung in the New Year by celebrating my baby boy's 2nd birthday. I decided to celebrate at our house. Winter birthday are difficult since you can't celebrate outdoors. We had about 30 people coming over so it was a little stressful. Thankfully I had my parents here to help! I did most all the decorations myself. I made the banners, the snack cones, picture frames and pretty much everything else you see minus the cake and cupcakes. It was a lot of work, but it turned out beautiful!
Austin in his new Birthday shirt
Chad, Erin and Emma Foster
Carrie holding baby Emma
Our friend Mike is a magician and he surprised us by bringing some magic tricks and balloons to make balloon animals for the kids. It was amazing! He had everyone laughing and amazed....not just the kids!
Austin's birthday balloon frog
Singing "Happy Birthday" Austin did amazing and he even blew out the candle!
Eating a birthday cupcake
Opening presents
Birthday guests
More birthday guests
eating a birthday cookie pop
I was not the photographer...I wish there were some pictures of my family because I don't know what I would have done without them. They helped me every step of the way! Thank you amazing family. Also thank you to Linda who provided the desserts! Thank you also to everyone who made Austin's day so special!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy 2nd Birthday Austin! Wish we could have celebrated with you! Amber you did such a cute job on all the birthday decor! Come help me in Cali with London's since I'm doing it myself too :)
Post a Comment