David had to go to Louisville, KY for business this week, so Austin and I decided to tag along. It works out as a bonus because David's Dad lives in Louisville, so we got to stay with him and visit. David didn't have to be there until Tuesday, but we decided to drive (8 hours) on Saturday so we could squeeze in extra family time! Sunday, Vernon took us on a driving tour of KY (and Indiana since he is right on the border.)
We drove all around and saw all the sights. We went across the bridge from downtown into Indiana and had some lunch!

Here is a view of downtown Kentucky from Indiana

Milk face....or should I say HAPPY Milk face!

The Hubby and I at lunch

Austin and Grandpa enduring the cold (24 degrees) so I could get a picture

The famous Churchill Downs where they hold the Kentucky Derby (it was BEAUTIFUL)

Austin having fun at Grandpa's office at the University of Louisville

We drove around all day and took in the sights. I wish I had taken more pictures, Everything is so beautiful here! We went to dinner at this super yummy steakhouse. The baby was seriously craving some fillet! What can ya do? haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment