Friday, January 7, 2011

Breakfast and Discover Place Kids

This past Tuesday, my baby boy turned 2! We had his big party all ready, so our group decided to go to IHOP for breakfast and then to a brand new children's museum so Austin could run around and play! Let me tell you, two started out just as I had heard! As soon as we got to breakfast, we started pitching a fit and he was not happy with ANYTHING!!! Thank goodness for portable dvd players and MILK!!! Austin's two favorite things!Grandma and Papi Grandma Vickie, Daddy and Mommy
Happy at last
Leaving breakfast...headed to Huntersville to the new Discovery Place Kids!
We made it!
As soon as we walked in, there was a fire truck! Austin gravitated right to it. He kept making siren noises. I seriously thought we were going to spend the entire time with the fireman! haha
Grandma Vickie and Austin in the firetruck
We finally moved on to the tractor. Austin LOVES tractors!
Driving the ambulance!
Playing at the water table. Another one of his FAVORITE attractions!
Silly Papi in the race car...This is not just discovery place kids!
Grandma started singing so he decided he had to be on stage and dance! This kid is going to be a performer for sure!
cutest mailman I have ever seen!
I will take some money please...
Shopping
My little farmer
Papi and Bessie the cow! haha...silly Papi
Grandma and Austin building a race car
Grandma Vickie setting off the alarms at the security check point!
Austin and Papi racing the car that Grandma made
Papi steering the ship
Daddy and Austin exploring the submarine

I would say that Austin had a pretty special birthday! Time for Grandma's yummy cake when we get home!

No comments: