Friday, January 14, 2011

Guess What???

In case you didn't guess by looking at this picture, WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!! That's right! I am almost 9 weeks pregnant!!!! We are so excited and Austin points to his tummy and says baby so I guess we all have a baby in our tummies! We were taking some belly shots (because YES there is already a belly to take pictures of) and Austin lifted up his shirt and put his belly to mine. It was so sweet! I knew it was going to be the picture I used to share the news with all of you!
We have our first doctors appointment complete with first ultrasound coming up on Wednesday and we are so excited. We are so blessed to be growing our family. I can not be more thankful for my family and friends for being so wonderful and supportive. It has made this experience so amazing already! Thank you to you all! I love you!!
And to my new little bundle of joy growing inside...I love you already. You are my gift from God. I can't wait to meet you. Please stop making Mommy so sick. Thank you!!

1 comment:

Cooken Mama said...

YAY!!! Congrats!!! Love you!!! Can't wait for you to come visit and I can feel the new little one kick :) Miss you and Austin!