Today was such a beautiful day! After I dropped off Austin at preschool, Gracie and I took a nice stroll through the neighborhood. Just before lunch, I picked up Austin from school and made us something to eat. After lunch we decided it was to pretty to stay inside so we went out to play. We played trucks, watched the airplanes, searched for rocks and then went for a walk. We decided to visit our neighbors that we had not seen in awhile. Austin has so much fun playing with their little Yorkie Maggie. They have so much fun together. We have such wonderful neighbors that look out for us like we are their own kids! It is so sweet! We stayed so long that it was time for nap before I knew it! I just love days like today. I am going to pretend that the news did not say that it would be cold tomorrow....I am going to just stay in this beautiful day thank you very much!
I have a truck AND a school bus!
cuteness!!
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment