Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stop....Potty Time!

Saturday night David was getting ready to put Austin in the bath tub. Austin sat on the potty as he does every night before bath and this time......he went Pee!!! David started yelling for me (which made Austin a little nervous) and kept telling him he was a big boy and doing a good job as I was running up the stairs to see what was going on. We were so excited! It really is amazing what excites you when you become a parent! Ha. I ran downstairs to get my camera and when I came back upstairs this was the best picture I could get. My boy is really growing up! As a reward for going pee on the potty, Austin got a cookie when he finished with his bath. He was so excited. We made such a big deal about the whole thing I am really hoping underoos are in our near future. It sure would be nice not to change diapers on two kids!

No comments: