Sunday morning I got a phone call from Alida asking us if we wanted to go to lunch. I am pretty sure I said "yes" before she was even finished asking me. David was going to be in training all day so it was just Austin and I. As soon as I told Austin that Bella was coming, you would have thought that I told him we were having lunch with Mickey Mouse himself! We went over to Jason's Deli which was PACKED with the after church crowd. We were able to snag a table but it took FOREVER to get our food. Luckily I had the good ol' DVD player so time was not an issue. We had so much fun talking and laughing. I always have the BEST time with the Hambys. They are some of my most favorite people. It's a good thing they are related to us (and Austin's Godparents) which means they are stuck with us!
Terrance, Austin, Alida and Bella
No comments:
Post a Comment