Asher Smasher, you are 11 months old! You are WAY to close to ONE!! So much has been happening I hope I don't forget anything!
You weigh around 18 pounds
You are WALKING!! I can't believe you are a walker already! Please slow down!!
You have 3 teeth.
You decided that you were done with nursing. It broke your Mamma's heart, but I know it is your choice.
You eat like a champ. You still don't like vegetables so I still have to feed you baby food mixed with veggies to get them in you! You would much rather feed yourself!
You are mastering the sippy cup.
You love to play with trucks. You are seriously ALL boy!
You still nap once a day and sleep from about 7:30PM to 8AM.
You smile ALL the time.
You still think your brother is the greatest thing ever.
You are so calm and have the BEST disposition.
You are such a snugly boy and I eat up every second of it!
You used to be such a Mommy's boy, but you are letting a few more people love on you!
You make being a Mom easy and I am so thankful that God chose me to be yours. I love you to the moon and back baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment