Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Asher

On Saturday this little man turned ONE!! I can't believe my baby boy is now ONE!! We started off the morning with a special pancake breakfast. My boys love their pancakes. 



 At four was Asher's birthday party and I spent the rest of the afternoon preparing for it while Daddy played with the boys. There is picture overload and they are out of order (bummer.) Enjoy!

 opening presents


 our dear friend Mike brought his magic tricks to perform for us. He also brought balloons for the kids!! He was a big hit!
 loving friends Austin and Ellie

 silly pictures



 tired boys!
 decorations



 Erin and sweet William
 my precious birthday boy

 homemade cupcakes




 Anya and Mike
 Gigi and her boy
 making a balloon dinosaur
 Asher thought it was pretty cool


 so did Emma


 I even got a flower!


 Mike being silly with his chocolate mustache!
 Silly Erin!

 Funny Friends
 Asher was SOOO not into his cake! He wanted NOTHING to do with it!!
 Matching boys! Haha!

 I just LOVE this sweet face! Asher, you are the best baby any Mommy could ask for. I am so proud to be your Mommy! My life is so much better with you in it! Happy Birthday sweet boy! I love you!

No comments: