After the success of the last Disney breakfast I wanted my family to have a chance to experience it with us. I booked it for the Thursday after my birthday. Austin is really into Chip and Dale right now so he wanted to have breakfast with them at the Storytellers Cafe at the Grand Californian Hotel. It was so beautiful and everything about Disney always feels so magical to me. I seriously LOVE all things Disney.
We arrived a little early around 9:45am and our reservations were for 10:10am. We only waited about ten minutes before we were seated. Just enough time for me to snap some pictures of our hungry crowd!
Note to self, this is not a flattering position for my arm....I wish I could have told that to the other 100 pictures like that! haha. All you noticed was the super cute munchkin and you didn't even see my weird arm and now it's all you can look at right?
My handsome hubby and his crazy arm wife!
My sweet little family! I could have sworn I had five kids....I guess it just feels like that some days!
He is concentrating, but not too hard because his tongue isn't sticking out!
So they told me that we were guaranteed to get Chip and Dale, and then three other available characters. I am thinking these characters were available because no one has any idea who they are!! My Mom is awesome in this picture though!!
Masher's eating some breakfast. His favorite was stealing his brothers fruit loops!
Umm yes please! And what will you be having for breakfast? What, this is for the whole table?
My happy boy! He thought it was pretty cool even though he had never seen this character before in his life!
Oh.My.Goodness. Who is this?? Seriously? Asher LOVES characters and he has never cried ONCE until this thing walked in! Asher screamed! Whatever this is spent about ten seconds at our table! Who are you scary monkey thing??
This bear was pretty cute but again, who are you?
Austin was in HEAVEN when Chip came to our table! He thought it was pretty awesome and he gave him a super big hug!
That is one happy boy!
They brought out this cute cupcake and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me. That was pretty awesome.
and this handsome boy blew out my candle.
Happiness
We waited at least 100 years for Dale to come out. He wasn't going to in our time slot, but I wasn't leaving without pictures of Dale! Poor Asher had a giant poopy diaper too! I'm sure Dale could smell it! That's what they get for making us wait so long!
All in all I had a blast! I wish the other characters were more familiar to us, but having my boy get to meet Chip and Dale was well worth it to me!
I can't believe our CA trip is almost over...but at least there is more fun ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment