On Monday David and I decided to take advantage of all the babysitters and headed to the beach. We started out in Huntington, but couldn't even find a parking space due to the US Open Surf Competition that was going on. We still wanted to go to the beach so I decided to drive us to Seal Beach instead. It was so much less crowded! Much better.
We put our piggies in the sand and even enjoyed the water a little bit. It was chilly compared to the East Coasr.
Yay for the iPhone and being able to see what you are taking a picture of!
Seal Beach pier.
I just think these next few pictures were fun.
After hanging out on the beach we walked the main street and stopped at Taco Surf for happy hour. Yummy beer and tacos.
I couldn't imagine a better way to spend the last day of my 20's!!










No comments:
Post a Comment