Wednesday we all loaded in to the suburban and headed to the OC Fair. I love going to the fair. It doesn't get any better than fried food and carni rides!! We got a few tickets so Austin could go on some rides. They were seriously a dollar a ticket and nothing really took less than five tickets! Plus, we had to ride on the rides with him, so there went another five dollars!! CRAZINESS!!
Speaking of crazy, I totally got into a fight with a ten year old and his dad when we were waiting in line for this ride. Austin LOVES monster trucks so we of course had to ride the monster truck ride. We would have been the last ones to get on, but we would have had to sit in the back squished together on someone else's truck so I decided to wait and we would be first to choose what truck we wanted. Awesome Mom idea right? Well this kid kept trying to push in front of Austin so I kindly tell him that Austin is first. In the meantime Austin tells me that he wants to ride the green monster truck. Of course, we are first in line so I tell him sure we can! This kid then tells me that we can be first (um yeah kid, we ARE first) but not to take the green one! What? Is this kid for real? So I tell him that I am so sorry, but that Austin already chose the green one and he would have to pick another color or wait for the next ride. He then tells me that he is going to sit with us then. WHAT? SERIOUSLY?? So I tell him that I am sitting in the back and that Austin will be sitting in the front by himself and he is just going to have to pick another truck! OMG! I am so frustrated at this moment! Then his Dad proceeds to call me a not nice name in front of MY son when I have been nothing but nice to this kid! Hey, my job is to make sure I stand up for MY kid and as you can see, HE is the one riding in the green truck! I patted myself on the back with one hand and pushed the kid down with the other! Haha, just kidding, I only did it in my head!
Daddy and Austin riding in the jeeps. No fights here, I guess Mommy is the only one who had to throw down that night! Haha.
Another picture of the green machine! That happy face was worth it!
Mom showing a deep fried Reese's cup who's boss!!
My sweet little Masher who was too little to ride the rides. What a cutie pie! He clapped for the very first time while watching a stage performance during dinner at the fair! Those Chinese acrobats were pretty impressive!
Deep fried cookie dough! They were soooooo good! I would put more oooooo's in there if I thought you cared!
Papi and Austin on the super slide! They went on twice and I am not sure who had more fun!!
My family has seriously taken such amazing care of us! Thank you super wonderful family! The fun isn't even over yet!!











No comments:
Post a Comment