Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Another Day Another Adventure

Another day another adventure. Monday we headed to the Coastal Discovery Museum. David had been when he was younger, but I have never been so I thought it might be an interesting outing. It was really beautiful and there was a lot of walking around which we all loved because we had another perfect day!
Another gorgeous Spanish Moss covered tree.
 Austin was out amazing tour guide.
 Saying hello to Myrtle the turtle.

 The museum has a large role in keeping the sea turtle eggs safe since they are currently endangered. During the season you can actually take a night tour to see the eggs and watch them hatch! Amazing! I really would love to do that one day!



 the marsh




 silly boy
 trying to be like his big brother.


 After the museum we came back to the condo to ride bikes! David got to tote our babies around in our cool cart!
 I think they had fun riding together!
 hello fall!!!
Loving vacation time with my sweet family!

No comments: