Friday, December 14, 2012

Choo Choo

We recently received a package from my family with all sorts of goodies in it. One in particular peaked Austin's interest. It was a rice krispy train for us to make and he could hardly keep still about it. I am pretty sure that he asked me every hour on the hour when we were going to make it. I knew I couldn't put him off too long. It was a pretty great kit! It came with the cereal, marshmallows, candy and icing for decorating, and the train molds.
I opened up the box and we got right to work.
 Asher wanted to help so bad. He had a full meltdown at my feet as his brother was stirring.

 Austin kept sneaking marshmallows as he was putting them in. He said 
'don't worry Mommy, I can eat these because there are a lot." He is just too much!


 Our train. You were supposed to be able to make five pieces, but there was no way there was enough for any more than 3 which was perfectly fine with me.


 Can you tell he is excited about decorating the train?

 I have to say it was pretty fun! I think we have another new tradition! Hint hint CA family! Haha! Thank you for sending us this fun Christmas project!


Also in the package was a gingerbread house! Stay tuned!!

No comments: