We spent Thanksgiving with David's Mom and Stepdad. We were leaving for Hilton Head, SC on Saturday so we had a low key meal that would not have many leftovers. Plus, I am not quite ready to try my hands at the turkey just yet!
The meal was AMAZING! We had beef tenderloin in place of turkey, David's famous mac n cheese, salad, bread (and I know there was something else I just can't remember.)
Asher ate ALL of the strawberries that were intended for everyone..
no one was going to argue with this face.
Austin learned how to play wii. He was actually really good.
brothers
Asher helping decorate the tree.
A picture just to prove I was there!
Austin was amazing at decorating the tree. He was not going to rest till the job was done!
sweet helping hands
I love this sweet boy so much!
thankful kisses from Mommy
My heart.
Papa and Mashers
Nana and Papa with their boys
Our sweet family picture.
I am so thankful for my family. I wouldn't be who I am without them. I love you all!!
Happy Thanksgiving from the Fosters!
No comments:
Post a Comment