I can't tell you how excited I am to be posting this. Austin had his very first Christmas program at school! He had been practicing for weeks! He would sing in the car (unless I asked him if he wanted to practice.) Whenever I asked him to practice, he would tell me that he could only practice on stage.
His teacher and music teacher would tell me that he was doing amazing and that he was the loudest one! I already knew that! haha.
Oh boy, they were not kidding! He was the LOUDEST one! Even if I looked away, I could still hear him. He knew every word to every song! I was a very proud Mommy!
He sang his little heart out and did every hand gesture.
I was smiling ear to ear!
What a little ham I have. I am pretty sure (ok, very sure) that he gets this from his Mommy. I know my family can vouch for that! All the skits and performances they had to endure!
I am so proud of my little performer who sang seven songs word for word! I very much look forward to many more years of this!
No comments:
Post a Comment