Thursday, July 10, 2014

A win, Maybe?

So yesterday the boys and I ventured the almost 2 hours to Durham to visit the Museum of Life and Science. I wanted us to have a fun BIG outing this week and I figured somewhere new would be perfect!


























 It started off oh so well. The boys were having a blast. It was hot, and the meltdown from Asher soon followed. On our way to the dinosaur walk, and ten minutes of his screaming to be carried, I decided it was time to stop for lunch. I asked the boys what they wanted and we sat down and waited for our food. Asher took one bite of his chicken and declared it "yucky" and screamed at the top of his lungs for his cookie. I knew we would be doing a lot of walking and he would need his energy so he needed to eat. He continued to scream and everyone stopped eating long enough to judge us (thanks other moms) and we grabbed our stuff and headed to an outside table. I then called my husband sobbing and telling him I wanted to go home! I was so mad that I drove so far to have this happen! I then threw the cookie at him (don't judge me) and he smiled and ate it. Then told me he was sorry with a sly grin on his face. Oh Goodness!!!



























It was half good, and half I want to pull my hair out! All in all I think it may have been a win. Maybe?

No comments: