Last weekend we headed down to Beaufort, SC to spend the weekend with David's Mom and Step dad. The boys were most excited about playing in the pool. It was great because its deepest point was only 4 feet. Perfect for the boys. They had a blast!
There was a crab at the pool. The boys thought it was super cool, I wanted to take a picture and move on!
I seriously did not get enough pictures! We had lunch on our last day in downtown Beaufort.
Asher begged for this chocolate muffin and then cried that he didn't get a chocolate chip cookie like his brother. I had to give him half of mine! I was fine with that since the cookie was as big as my head!
We had to stop and watch the bridge.
I wish I had taken more pictures, but I guess we will just have to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment