Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Saturday

Saturday was a good day. It was super hot outside, but we decided to brave the heat and take the boys to the park. We started at the paddle boats. Asher had never been on the paddle boats, so we knew this we would be something new and exciting for him! Austin and Daddy paddled and Asher and I enjoyed the ride.






 At one point, Austin and Asher wanted to trade spots, so Daddy was doing all the work!

 Asher loved steering the boat.

 My guys


 After paddle boats we headed over to the playground. 




 We can't escape Tanglewood without a visit to the train!


 Since it was such a hot day, I thought a visit to Sonic for some slushies was in order! I think the boys were happy about this decision!

 Best way to end the day? A glow stick bath of course!!
Happy Saturday!

No comments: