Happy 4th of July everyone! We had an amazing day with our little family and friends. I hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating our Nation's Birthday.
The night night before I made these mini patriotic donuts as a surprise for the boys for breakfast.
I always love to make holidays a little extra special. This is what they came downstairs to for breakfast.
I don't know about you, but I think they were happy boys.
Time for some obligatory holiday pictures. They were so stinkin cute!
We were having friends over for dessert and drinks before fireworks. Here is some of the spread.
This is what you do with a bag full of marshmallows!
I made chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels.
and bought a cookie cake.
I made some blue punch with equal parts blue Hawaiian punch and prepared country time lemonade. The kids LOVED it!! Yay for blue juice!
Love these guys!
my heart
Let the fun begin! Asher riding around his hot date!
Sparkler time!
After our little party, we headed to the park to watch fireworks with our sweet friends. The kids had a blast running around catching fireflies, and thanks to Ms. Sara's Mommy, playing with glow sticks! Major win!
These next few pictures somehow got out of order, but on our way to the park, this firetruck was raising up this gigantic flag! It was amazing to watch and the boys were obviously in heaven!
So, you know how I love to overdue it right? Haha! Here is the boys patriotic lunches! I had so much fun creating them for my crazy guys, and they felt super special!
Yay for patriotic goldfish!
Happy 4th!!




No comments:
Post a Comment