Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pulling it together

As a Mom of two wild and crazy boys, it is so hard sometimes to pull it together in the style department. I seriously live for Fall, so finding Summer clothes that I feel comfortable in is sometimes hard. Let's face it, I am not going to be playing trucks and coloring with chalk in a mini, so I need to find clothes that work for the stage of life that I am currently in. Plus, it's hot and humid in the South!
I majorly heart my Jcrew chino shorts. They are fabulous and they don't make me feel old! Haha! I know I can't be alone in saying that finding clothes as a mom in your early 30s can be challenging! Thank you Jcrew and Banana Republic! This white shirt I found at Banana while we were in Beaufort. I have had this necklace for awhile and although it is heavy, it pulls it all together and adds some color. Some silver braclets and some flip flops and I am done. It was just as easy as throwing on some workout clothes, that let's face it, was never going to see a workout! Ha!

No comments: