Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Fair

After the pumpkin patch we went to the Dixie Classic Fair. I have gone to the fair for as long as I have lived here and we have carried that tradition on with Austin. This was his second year at the fair only this time he was big enough to ride some rides!! We learned however, that Mr. Austin was not feeling well and wanted NOTHING to do with much of the fair. We visited some animals (cow, sheep, horse and some chickens) and rode on the carousel. After that he was DONE! We went looking for the deep fried brownies that we had last year, but they were nowhere to be found. I guess there is always next year! Mommy and Austin on the bus...I couldn't get him off!! Daddy and Austin enjoying the sheep Future firefighter!! Mommy and Austin on the carousel

No comments: