Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Fun

As you all know, we spend a LOT of time outside. Austin's favorite place to be is running free in the front yard or playing in the back yard with his toys! Earlier this month we had some perfect fall weather so we spent most of our time outdoors. We love drawing with sidewalk chalk, playing with red car, and especially swinging on our swing out back. Austin NEVER gets tired of his swing. He would stay in it all day and let you push him. He LOVES it. We have to distract him with books just to get him to come out of it! haha. He is so funny too because his sand box is next to his swing and every time he swings we have to take the lid off of the turtle sandbox. It is crazy! He gets so upset if we try to leave it on! Crazy kid! I am pretty sure it is the OCD! I guess he gets it honestly from his parents!

Enjoying my favorite activity!!

I hate when I run out of gas and have to push!
Mr. GQ Hmmm...I wonder what this feels like We love coloring with chalk

No comments: