Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fun at the Park

The Saturday before we left for California, we decided to take Austin to the park in Lewisville. We love this park and David used to come here with his dad when he was a little boy. It is so amazing because the last time we came here, Austin couldn't go down the smaller slide by himself, or go across the bridge. Now he is RUNNING across the bridge, and going down AND up the slide all by himself! How do they grow up so fast? It is amazing to watch him discover new things and I love seeing the look on his face when he does something all by himself like a big boy. Lord all I ask is that you don't let my boy grow up to fast! Thank you...Amen!

Running up the slide

I can do it all by myself Sliding down

Mommy takes me on the big slide walking with Daddy

No comments: