After a somewhat lazy day on Saturday, we decided to venture to the Blue Ridge Mountains on Sunday to see if the leaves had changed. We were worried we would miss them if we didn't go since we were leaving for California on Friday. This was Austin's first time in the mountains so we took him to do all of the things that David and I do every time we go. We went and had lunch at the Bluff's Coffee Shop (Austin was a big fan of their biscuits) then we headed to this beautiful walking trail off of the Blue Ridge Parkway. He LOVED being able to run through the trail as far as he could go! We were even lucky enough to pass some nice people who took some pictures of our family! I even used my timer for the first time and snapped a few family pictures myself! I love the fall in North Carolina. It is simply breathtaking!
Enjoying a biscuit at Bluff's
I think Mommy really wanted a bite of my biscuit
Enjoying a biscuit at Bluff's
I think Mommy really wanted a bite of my biscuit


Mommy and I on the trail
I made it over the fence!!
Happy Family
So much to see
Self Timer family shot
The result of a fun day in the mountains
No comments:
Post a Comment