Here are the sweet treats I made last night for Austin's little Halloween party at school. I thought they came out pretty cute. The other side of the tag says Happy Halloween from Austin. I hope the kiddos (or their parents) enjoy them! I think I ate a bags worth of candy corn while putting these together! Good thing there is only 8 other kids in the class! haha
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Halloween Party Treats
Here are the sweet treats I made last night for Austin's little Halloween party at school. I thought they came out pretty cute. The other side of the tag says Happy Halloween from Austin. I hope the kiddos (or their parents) enjoy them! I think I ate a bags worth of candy corn while putting these together! Good thing there is only 8 other kids in the class! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment