Last night we finished off celebrating David's 30th birthday by inviting some family over for dinner. I made chili, cornbread and sliders (mini burgers) and cupcakes for desert (courtesy of David's mom and Ketchie Kreek.) We had a wonderful time and great conversation. Austin and his cousin Bella played the ENTIRE time! I think he roped her into watching Cars!! They love each other so much! What great family!!
Austin thought he was getting ready for a toga party! My silly boy! He has been doing this a lot lately with his long sleeve shirts. He always ends up with one arm out the neck hole. I have no idea why!
Here is the smaller table that I decorated. I picked up the masks from Michael's and colored one. I figured I didn't have to color the other one since it was a skeleton! haha. I placed them in a vase that had candy corn....mmmmm....I love candy corn! Also notice the spider web on the lights, it was such a pain to put up! It kept falling apart on me.
I made this banner for David out of paper, ribbon and chipboard letters. I loved making this banner. It helped me decide what colors to use for the rest of the party!
This was the main table. I had mini pumpkins on candle holders, a 4x4 black picture frame that I put a piece of Halloween paper in that matched perfectly, a vase with squishy eyeballs, and little witchy boots (they were on the other end of the table.) I also placed little spiders all over the table. The spoons for the chili were wrapped in a black napkin that I tied up with coordinating ribbon. I think it all came out really nice!
Here is David blowing out his birthday cupcake!
Alida, Austin, Bella, David and I
Here is the newest addition to the Foster family....baby Emma!!!
Chad, Erin, Emma, me and David
The Handsome Birthday Boy and I
The Birthday boy with his Mommy and Step dad
Austin thought he was getting ready for a toga party! My silly boy! He has been doing this a lot lately with his long sleeve shirts. He always ends up with one arm out the neck hole. I have no idea why!
Here is the smaller table that I decorated. I picked up the masks from Michael's and colored one. I figured I didn't have to color the other one since it was a skeleton! haha. I placed them in a vase that had candy corn....mmmmm....I love candy corn! Also notice the spider web on the lights, it was such a pain to put up! It kept falling apart on me.
I made this banner for David out of paper, ribbon and chipboard letters. I loved making this banner. It helped me decide what colors to use for the rest of the party!
This was the main table. I had mini pumpkins on candle holders, a 4x4 black picture frame that I put a piece of Halloween paper in that matched perfectly, a vase with squishy eyeballs, and little witchy boots (they were on the other end of the table.) I also placed little spiders all over the table. The spoons for the chili were wrapped in a black napkin that I tied up with coordinating ribbon. I think it all came out really nice!
Here is David blowing out his birthday cupcake!
Alida, Austin, Bella, David and I
Here is the newest addition to the Foster family....baby Emma!!!
Chad, Erin, Emma, me and David
The Handsome Birthday Boy and I
The Birthday boy with his Mommy and Step dadI would say the party was a success! It must be when all the food is gone right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment