Thursday, December 15, 2011

Festival of Lights

Last Thursday evening I put the boys in their matching holiday pajamas to go see the festival of lights. I figured since we would be in the car anyway, it was the perfect opportunity to take some cute pictures. We were much smarter this year! We didn't go on a Friday night right before Christmas! It took us far less time to make it through!Brotherly Love We had dinner at Gigi's house and then headed to Tanglewood. Carrie had not been to the Festival of Lights in more than 20 years!! Can you believe it? We were so excited to take her!
Austin LOVED that she sat in the back seat with him!
The lights were beautiful as they always are!
Asher HATES riding in cars. He was screaming so loud that we had to get him out. Luckily you don't drive over 5MPH so he was fine on my lap. He was happy of course which made it much more enjoyable for all of us!
Our chauffeur...I mean look it's Daddy! haha.
This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions!

No comments: