Two is more than a difficult age. I know many people agree. They don't call it terrible for nothing! I know that this too shall pass. It won't be like this for long and that is why there are so many things that I want to remember about Austin at this age right now!
This post is dedicated to my crazy and lovable Austin!
You LOVE your family like crazy.
I am pretty sure your brother is already your best friend. You love to hug and kiss him all the time!
You love going to preschool. You go three times a week.
Your teacher Mrs. Dorothy says you are so sweet!
You tell me your best friends are Sam and Sophie from school and Ellie.
You always ask me for "BIG HUG and KISS"
When you are talking about something, you always include Mommy, Daddy and Asher
You smile like a pirate right now when you pose for a picture.
You talk to Grandma in California everyday
You are SO smart
You can do jigsaw puzzles that are meant for older kids in just minutes
You know all of your basic colors
You can count to 20 (pretty much)
You know your alphabet and can identify a few letters
You can identify most of your numbers 1-10
You are a picky eater. You love chicken nuggets, peanut butter crackers, apples, bananas, fruit snacks, MILK, biscuits (what a southern boy) and cheese.
You LOVE music. You like to dance just like your Mommy!
You hate going to bed and taking naps
You are great at brushing your teeth and the dentist thinks so too!
If you so something that you know is wrong, you say "I sorry Mommy" and then give me a kiss. You know I'm a sucker for that!
You are very independent and want to do everything yourself, including buckling yourself into your car seat. You say "Let me do it" to EVERYTHING!
You can throw a serious tantrum when you don't get your way. I am really hoping that phase ends soon!
You love to say your prayers at meals and bedtime. You are so great at talking to God. I hope you never stop!
You sing all the time!
Austin I am so proud of you and the big boy you are becoming. I know there are so many other things I want to remember about you right now. You are so special to me and I love you to the moon and back. I hope you never forget that!
1 comment:
Awwww.....Beautiful letter:)
Jackie
Post a Comment