Well Asher, you are still the happiest baby I have ever seen. People comment that they have never even heard you cry!
You only make the slightest whimper when you are hungry, tired or bored.
You love playing on your new activity gym. You love to kick the piano with your feet. You love the music it makes.
You love to look at yourself in the mirror. You get that honestly from your big brother!
Your big brother LOVES you more than I could ever imagine.
You are still on breast milk only.
You wear a size 1 diaper.
You are still in 0-3 month clothes.
You smile all the time.
You are trying to roll over.
If I nurse you at 10PM or later, you only get up ONCE in the night! That makes me one super happy Mommy!
You are the most amazing baby in the world Asher and Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back. Happy 3 months baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment