Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vacation Baby!!!

This past week we took a much needed family vacation to Hilton Head, SC! I LOVE going to Hilton Head. David has been coming here his whole life, and the two of us have come pretty much every year since we have been together. This is the first year however, that we have been in the "off" season. It was fantastic! The weather was perfect and not too hot and it wasn't crowded at all. Even better, I didn't have to try to get into a bathing suit two months after giving birth! Score for me and all those who would have to witness that!Every year we rent bikes and bike around the island. The island is completely covered in bike trails I strapped Asher in the baby bjorn and he slept the entire time!
riding on the beach. This is my super model wind blown look by the way!
There is a playground right next to the beach so we stopped to let Austin run out some energy.
swinging
How cute is this boy in his helmet?
Later that day for dinner, we headed down to the marina to our favorite Mexican restaurant. We picked out a few boats that we wouldn't mind having once we own 500 Papa Johns!haha.
Daddy and his boys
dinnertime!
Not a bad first day if I do say so myself.

No comments: