Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Holiday

While we were at the marina the night before for dinner, we saw that there were dolphin tours going on. We decided since Austin kept telling us that he wanted to go on a boat that we would go ahead and plan this for the next day!
So that is exactly what we did. They only took the boat out once a day so after lunch, we headed to the marina. I seriously thought because it was the off season we would be the only ones! There were actually a LOT of people....most over 50! Did we get on the senior cruise? I just felt bad for them because I am sure they were expecting a nice relaxing boat ride and Austin just is not the relaxing kind of kid!
Austin and Daddy getting ready to board our boat.
Asher and I all ready to leave! Austin goes for the wind blown super model look too! He pulls it off way better than I do! haha
My sweet boys
A dolphin!! We actually saw LOTS of dolphins! I seriously thought we wouldn't see anything! We weren't going for the dolphins, we were really just going to take Austin on a oat!
It was seriously a lot of fun. There were just a few meltdowns. but what could we expect for two hours in a confined space?

No comments: