Sunday, November 27, 2011

Being Thankful

I hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving! We had a great day. We spent the day with David's Mom, Step dad and Brother. Carrie even joined us for dinner and tree decorating! It was so sweet to celebrate Asher's first Thanksgiving. Unlike Austin who was eating solids at his first Thanksgiving, Asher had to just hang out with us. We went over to the house at noon and started cooking (I played with the kids.)
It is so hard to get Austin to sit still long enough to take a picture!
Sweet Brothers David making his famous Mac and Cheese Ud and his fancy cooking skills. Austin and I with Gigi
After dinner, we decorated the Christmas tree.
Ummm...hello roots!
Austin was so cute this year decorating.
Gigi looks pretty happy..
Austin's cute little cluster
Sweetness
Happy Thanksgiving....only one month till Christmas! Yikes!!

No comments: