On our last day we headed to Charleston, SC to take the boys to the aquarium. Austin has been once before when he was little (littler..haha...that's not a word!)

This picture makes me laugh.

He cared more about this leaf than he did the fish when we first got there.

Yay snakes. The kid next to him he said was his best friend. He followed him around for a little bit. The kid was a little bit older than him and didn't mind him tagging along!

Another thing he was more interested in than the fish.

I finally got him to come over and touch the starfish. Poor starfish, he was a little rough even though I told him to only use one finger. That finger was something else. I saw the lady cringe a little as he moved it across the bowl!

Asher and Daddy

Mommy showing Asher the pretty fish.

Hello giant fish

This looks sweet I know. Austin was seriously misbehaving and the only one willing to jump in was Papa. Thank goodness for Papa or I just may have left Austin with that frog! (just kidding)
No comments:
Post a Comment