Sunday, November 20, 2011

Festival of Trees

Yesterday we took picked up Linda and headed to the 24th annual Festival of Trees. This was our first year going. I have to say, if the money didn't go to a good cause (the children's hospital) it would not have been worth the entrance fee. It was nice to go and see what it was all about though. There were a few very beautifully decorated trees. Austin also got to have a chat with Santa. He told him he wanted a Tiger for Christmas, but Santa thought he said Legos! haha. That's my boy!
Next Austin got yo use stamps to decorate a bag. He was more interested in stamping himself like the stamps he gets at preschool.
making reindeer food.
another beautiful tree. This one was my favorite. I just realized that it was sideways. I am way too tired of blogging tonight, so I am just going to leave it like that! Sorry.
Nana and Austin picking out an ornament for our Christmas tree. They found a really pretty birdhouse one. Austin has a thing for birdhouses!
Asher slept through most of it, so we were able to get pictures with him on our way out.
It was not all that I expected, but it was a fun way to get into the holiday spirit. I can't wait!!

No comments: