Per tradition, we spent one of our vacation days in the beautiful city of Savannah, Georgia! I am pretty sure with the way Austin was acting, Savannah would have been happy if we did NOT grace them with our presence this year! I tell ya, it takes all the strength I have to survive these tantrums. I am scared to death of the 3's!
I didn't get any pictures of lunch (for good reason) but here is us walking down the street by the river. We were headed to our favorite candy shop. On the way, Austin saw this bear and had to say hi! haha.

The candy shop!! Yummy!!! Austin got two suckers, I got truffles, and David got mint chocolate bark. Soooo good.

My sunshine!

I LOVE how Asher is smiling in this picture. Austin wouldn't take a picture with us, so it was just the two of us. I LOVE this smile. It makes the hard days much easier.

There was this giant pumpkin outside the window, so of course we had to take a picture!

This was definitely the most challenging trip to Savannah that we have had. We were very much looking forward to Nana and Papa joining us tomorrow night. They had no idea what they were in for!!
No comments:
Post a Comment