Today after Asher and I picked up Austin at school, we went to McDonalds for lunch. It was a nice change from our regular day of lunch at home. Austin loved that we were not going home! ha! He said "no go home" and I was finally able to say "nope!"
my other cute boy
Today seriously felt like spring! Hello 70s, we didn't think we would see you again till next year! So of course after lunch we had to go to the park! I love getting the boys out into the fresh air and letting Austin run around and play! The boys are both sick right now with colds, so it's nice to get out of the germs. Thank you again preschool!!
Austin was so proud that he could climb this without my help. It made me a little nervous, but I was proud of him too.
my other cute boy
Today seriously felt like spring! Hello 70s, we didn't think we would see you again till next year! So of course after lunch we had to go to the park! I love getting the boys out into the fresh air and letting Austin run around and play! The boys are both sick right now with colds, so it's nice to get out of the germs. Thank you again preschool!!
Austin was so proud that he could climb this without my help. It made me a little nervous, but I was proud of him too.



No comments:
Post a Comment