Monday, December 26, 2011

Gingerbread House

My Mom sent Austin a package last week, and in it was a gingerbread house. I was so excited because I hadn't made one since elementary school! I was so happy it was already put together so all we had to do was decorate it! We all know that's the fun part anyway and with an almost three year old, that's the way to go!
I put the candies in small bowls to make it easy for Austin to grab them and put them on the house. I went ahead and iced it for him and let him go to town decorating!
He had so much fun decorating the house and eating the candy! It was so much fun to watch him. We have definitely started a new tradition! Daddy said we were having too much fun and wanted in on it!
Our finished work of art! Austin couldn't wait to eat it (which he did right after I took these pictures.)
Asher had fun watching too. I know next year he will be participating!

No comments: