Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tree Lighting...but not really.

Last Friday, David and I took the boys to the square for the annual tree lighting. This is the first year that we have ever been, so we didn't know what to expect. We got the boys bundled up and I of course had to snap a picture of my sweet boys before we left. Can you just eat this up or what!? I had no idea what setting to put my camera on so that the lights would show up, so this is the best I got...sorry. My sweet boy and I in front of the big Christmas tree.
Daddy and his happy boy
Asher was more interested in what was going on around us than posing for a picture!
I promise there is a baby under all that jacket! haha.
Other than seeing the pretty tree and listening to Christmas music, there wasn't a whole lot to do. They did have Santa Claus there, but the line was pretty long. They also had some hot chocolate. Luckily there was a playground for Austin to play on.
It is so hard to really capture Asher's deep blue eyes. This picture really did it!
Although there wasn't a lot to do, it was a nice way to get into the Christmas spirit. Now I really can't wait to get our Christmas tree!!

No comments: