Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

On Saturday afternoon we headed to the mountains to get our Christmas tree. I was so excited!! I LOVE the tradition of cutting down our tree. We went to the same tree farm as last year. I am pretty sure that this place will be a tradition for us. I unfortunately didn't realize that Santa left at 1, so we of course missed him. He was there when we pulled in, but gone as soon as we got the boys out of the car. I was super bummed. We had a good time anyway though. There were so many beautiful trees to choose from, I didn't know how we would choose....so we just let Austin pick... Asher was along for the ride.
all of the beautiful trees
We have a picture in front of this little house last year. It's amazing to have added one more to our family since then!
It was so neat to see snow on the ground in the mountains! I can't wait for the snow!
Later that night we brought the tree in and it was time to get to work!
Austin was such a big help!
I decided to put ribbon on my tree for the first time this year. I was trying to be creative!
It came out so beautiful! I am in LOVE!!
Austin got to hang the first ornament on the tree made for him when he was born by his great Aunt Nancy!
I can't believe that this year I will be celebrating Christmas with two precious boys! I am one happy Mommy!!

No comments: