Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good Morning Donald

I have to say that the highlight of the entire trip was the character breakfast that we did on Thursday morning. They had so many options for character breakfasts, but this one had Donald and Goofy which are two of his favorites!! It was at the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club Resort. I am pretty sure I was just as excited or even more excited than Austin. I am seriously such a nerd when it comes to anything Disney!



 Our crazy family.

 Cutest waffles EVER!!
 Austin being silly with his cereal.
 Mmmmm...Mickey waffles!!
 Best moment ever....when Donald came to our table, Austin was so excited and gave him the biggest hug! I was pretty sure he was never going to let him go!! Donald just let Austin hug him for as long as he wanted. It was the sweetest thing.


 Asher thought Donald was pretty cool too!!
 Then Goofy came around the corner and scared Linda out of her seat! It was so cute. He gave her a kiss to make up for it!
 Austin LOVES him some Goofy! He thought he was pretty cool!

 Here comes Minnie Mouse!!

 Minnie LOVED her some Asher!! She was smitten with him and I am pretty sure he was smitten with her. He kept grabbing her nose and wanted to put it in his mouth. 

 Thanks to Asher Minnie didn't want to leave our table!


 It was seriously one of the most fun times I have had and I can't wait to do it again!! There will be many more Disney breakfasts in our future!!

No comments: