Sunday, April 22, 2012

Par 2

I don't know how I forgot to post this! There is some serious cuteness happening in these pictures. Thursday before we left for Florida, Austin and I had a Mommy/Son date. I kept it a surprise. I took him mini golfing!! He LOVES golf (take note Papi and Great Grandpa Max,) He sometimes even asks to watch it on t.v. Crazy kid! He has never been mini golfing before so I was so excited to take him. When we got there he could hardly contain himself! He got to pick what color ball and his very own club! He was so proud and let me tell you, he was REALLY good. He bent the rules a little bit, but he pretty much knew what he was doing and had a BLAST doing it! He even got a par 2 on one of the holes. Pretty impressive! Watch out PGA, here comes my baby boy!!
 Did you ever think maybe YOU were holding YOUR club wrong?





 The only picture of me....at least I am wearing cute shoes!!


 After a round of golf we went in and played in the arcade and had so much fun!




 After we finished playing I took him to lunch to chick-fil-a. We had a yummy meal and ice cream after. I seriously didn't want it to end! When we picked up Asher, Austin said, "Mommy can we please drop Asher off and go golf again right now?" Haha. Too cute. I love making memories with my boys!!

No comments: