Easter Sunday came and so did the Easter Bunny!
David got Austin up and he immediately asked if the Easter Bunny ate the carrots! How cute? I could hear David telling him that the Easter Bunny did come and ate the carrots and left him and Asher something!
I hate that I didn't see his face, but as soon as he saw this he said "Oh my goodness gracious!" Haha. I love that boy!
He was so excited about his Spiderman Eggs.
The only thing he liked more was the chocolate inside!
Daddy reading Austin's Easter card to him.
Asher checking out his Easter basket. He thinks it's pretty cool.
Easter dessert....Blackberry Tea Cake...Mmmm.
Time for the Easter egg hunt..
counting eggs
Time to hunt eggs outside..
found one...
more eggs..
He kept saying "let's go find some more!"
Smiles
Asher napped through the egg hunts, so I saved the confetti eggs for when he woke up.
Asher in his "my first Easter" bib that Grandma got him....he just wanted to play with it so this is the best shot I could get. You can't see the bib, but just look at that face!
confetti eggs!
fun!
What a fantastic day! Next year I will have two boys running around hunting for eggs!! It just gets better and better!
No comments:
Post a Comment