Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You Belong in the Zoo at the San Diego Zoo!

Our last big outing before we had to go back to NC was the San Diego Zoo. We were so excited to take Austin to see the tigers. It was awesome because it was a chilly day and all of the animals were out!...except the tigers of course! haha. Oh well. Still an AMAZING day! I love the zoo!!













I have to tell this story about the polar bears...when we first got to their area, they were asleep. My Mom asked where they were. I had to tell her that the two large dirty rocks in the corner were them! haha. Then they got up, walked around, took a giant poopy in the water! haha. We got to see it all!



The boys were of course spoiled rotten and got everything they could possibly want or need! Grandparents are the best!

No comments: