Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Railroad...kind of

On one of the last days that someone had to work, Grandma Vickie took the boys and I to Irvine Park Railroad! They had a train and pony rides which Austin LOVES!
 We started out by riding the train. It was actually a pretty long train ride!



 Next up was the pony rides. I know I have way to many pictures, but Austin was way too cute riding his pony Aspen! He looked so natural and was very comfortable. It was pretty neat. We got to lead the horse and go around a big circle three times! Not too shabby for $5.00!!





 Asher is wondering why his brother looks so silly..
 They also had a little zoo. I was seriously impressed with the animals. They had wolves and bears and a little petting zoo.
 feeding time


 sweet baby hand
 train ride number two!

 We will be going back for sure!!

No comments: