My sweet Asher Smasher....how are you 7 months old already? I know I say that every month, but you really are growing up so fast! It feels like it is going by and I am struggling to hold on to you being a baby!
You are about 16 pounds now.
You wear a size 2 diaper.
You wear 3-6 month clothes unless it is a onsie...you have to wear 6-12 months because your torso is so long!
You LOVE solid foods and can not get enough. You hate vegetables and I have to mix them with a little bit of fruit to get you to eat them. You tried plums for the first time and they were a big hit.
You said MAMA!!!!!!!! I can't believe I didn't write this first!!! I dropped everything as soon as you said it. I was fixing you some food and you wanted me to hold you. You crawled (dragged) your way over to me and cried and then said "MAMA." It was the most beautiful sound!
You started pulling up. That's right. You didn't get the memo that you were only half a year old! Please stop growing up so fast!
You think your brother hung the moon! You want to do and play with everything your brother is! You are always smiling and laughing at him. He loves you just as much as you love him. It melts my heart to watch the two of you together. I am the luckiest Mommy in the world.
You nurse five times a day and we have pretty much given up trying to give you bottles which means you and I are never a part long!
You just started sleeping through the night. I am so proud of you! You sleep about 12-13 hours straight at night and take a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. You are a sleeper just like your brother was. Which is great and fits perfectly in our family! We love our sleep!
You are such a Momma's Boy! This is fine by me! I love snuggling with you all I can. I know it won't last forever...(tear)
You are the happiest baby in the world. You smile all the time and laugh.
You are teething right now and it is pretty hard on you. You are the happiest teething baby I have ever seen!
Thank you for being my angel baby. You are the most amazing baby and Daddy and I love you to the moon and back!
No comments:
Post a Comment