Friday, July 5, 2013

Let Freedom Ring!

Happy Independence Day! We had the best time celebrating with amazing friends! You know I love to throw a party! I was super nervous that our party would get rained out, but we only had two quick showers and lots of hours of fun!
Here our the two sweet girls that live across the street from us. They are seriously too precious for words!!
 Here are their parents Joel and Christine. We seriously could not be more blessed to call the neighbors and friends!
 Austin and his buddy Jessica (with her parents and sister in the background.)
 star watermelon....yeah, I did that!

 cupcakes!! I even made the chocolate stars myself!

 I also made these individual smores bags to take home as favors. They were a big hit with the kids.
 Playing in the sprinkler, until....
 the storm came. 
 My boy LOVED playing in the rain!
 Sweet girl!
 Our sweet neighbor Bennett playing in the playroom while we wait out the rain.
 The rain passed and it was time for dinner. 

 Time to play back outside!
 Jumping Time!!
 The kids wanted to ride bikes so it was time to migrate to the front yard.


 Sara is such an artist!!
 Sweet Kendall brought over her car and gave rides too! I love these girls!
 Mimi showing her crazy ab muscle skills!!
 Sara was kind enough to write this for me!
 Asher going for a ride.
 Time for sparklers!! 4th of July is not complete without children swinging around fire right?





 My fancy sparkler holders (and the first picture of me to show I was there.)
 After sparklers we all headed to the town square to watch fireworks. Sadly we got separated so we were in different locations. Sara, Steven and the girls were with us so we got to watch fireworks with them! We had lots of time to wait until fireworks, so the kids ran around catching fireflies!
 The first picture of Sara and I since 2008...seriously!!





 getting darker.....
 ready for the fireworks!!
 bad pictures of fireworks...sorry!


Happy 4th of July!!

No comments: